[SystemSafety] Notions of Risk

Christopher Johnson Christopher.Johnson at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Jan 13 12:56:43 CET 2016

Part of the problem also is that your opponents may not share your notions of value or negative utility.
Hence predicting a target is not an objectively defined exercise and this in turn affects the probability
of an attack.   Other issues include the barriers to reporting and disclosure that mean we rarely can use
a frequentist approach even in actuarial work.

All the best,
  Chris.