[SystemSafety] Hazard analysis and The Vinci Massacre

Robert Schaefer rps at haystack.mit.edu
Wed Jan 13 14:23:24 CET 2016

There’s a reality TV show in the U.S. where family members / friends attempt to free other family members/friends held in polygamous cults.
The hazard analysis shown by the team prior to extraction beats all "cop" shows because it is closer to real life, i.e. no guns but real concerns
about the chance of bodily  harm, property laws and kidnapping laws.