[SystemSafety] Functional hazard analysis, does it work?

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:41:31 CET 2016

Hi Drew I'm not sure I get why more effort in modeling would cause the model to drift away from the real world? Do you mean that there's a focus on 'truth in the model' vs a description of the real world?

As a side note, one of the things I am not looking forward to is the death of a thousand FHA tables. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to achieve parsimony of analysis?

Matthew Squair

MIEAust, CPEng
Mob: +61 488770655
Email; Mattsquair at gmail.com