[SystemSafety] a public beta phase ???

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at rvs.uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jul 22 06:23:46 CEST 2016

On 2016-07-22 01:13 , Les Chambers wrote:
> In 24 hours My Tesla Motor Club post attracted 930 views and 22 replies. It
> looks like this is a very active forum biased more towards solutions than
> the it'll-never-work-narrative - I find this refreshing.

Congratulations. Another star is born.

Do remember the System Safety List is about system safety. If you look at ISO/IEC Guide 51 you'll
see what that entails, namely hazard, risk and accident and incident analysis. That's why you read
people here writing about hazards, risks and accidents.

If you're looking for something else, such as amateur speculative system design, it does seem
appropriate to join some forum where that takes place, as you seem to have done.

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Bielefeld, Germany
MoreInCommon