[SystemSafety] Faulty update breaks Lexus cars' maps and radio systems (notsp)

Mike Ellims michael.ellims at tesco.net
Fri Jun 10 20:14:51 CEST 2016

I think there have been recalls for several other vehicles along these lines
as well.

The Fait 500e and Mitsubishi Outlander which has been hacked, see for some
juicy details.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/06/mitsubishi-outlander-car-
hacked-security

I also saw somewhere there was a bug in the web browser on the Tesla but
they seem to have fixed it same day over the inter web...

Mike.

P.S. Martyn I'll try and do a reply to your missive this weekend.