[SystemSafety] Off Topic

Ross Hannan - Sigma ross_hannan at sigma-aerospace.com
Sat Jun 25 11:20:59 CEST 2016

PBL condescendingly wrote:

> How often are you out and about in continental Europe?

I have flown around five and a half million miles. Last week I was not "out
and about" in Continental Europe as I was in Israel. This week I spent four
days in Berlin. Next week I have one day in London, two in Cologne with EASA
and two in Madrid in respect of an Air Traffic Control System.

> Do you have a local paper?

Yes.

Ross