[SystemSafety] Modelling and coding guidelines: "Unambiguous Graphical Representation"

Les Chambers les at chambers.com.au
Wed Mar 2 12:21:47 CET 2016

Sounds interesting. The components are one thing. What about emergent properties of the assembled whole. How do you review the interactions. The modern zeitgeist seems to be developing systems of dumb objects that interact. The problem is that the complexity gets pushed into the interaction. This is an abstract thing. Very hard to pick apart in a review. Have you any solutions for this?