[SystemSafety] Integrity definition

RICQUE Bertrand (SAGEM DEFENSE SECURITE) bertrand.ricque at sagem.com
Tue Mar 15 09:38:44 CET 2016

Thank you for this material. I am afraid it goes with integrity as with levels of rigour in engineering (and in 61508). Looking at the issue bottom-up, it seems very difficult to justify any loose approach because of a low level of requirement. Trying to aggregate technical “contributors” to integrity raises only, topic per topic, a discussion on a what is not sufficient, and what could potentially be overspecification…

Bertrand Ricque
Program Manager
Optronics and Defence Division
Sights Program