[SystemSafety] systemsafety Digest, Vol 44, Issue 26

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 01:01:37 CET 2016

The other problem we face is that due to the usually small sample size of tests of 'process x' or 'tool y'. you really can't trust the good results reported. Like match tables for schools, the small schools always figure in the top, and bottom, of the ranks. That's leaving aside methodolgy problems. A Cochrane style meta study would be useful.

Matthew Squair

MIEAust, CPEng
Mob: +61 488770655
Email; Mattsquair at gmail.com