[SystemSafety] Making Standards available .....

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Fri May 13 11:22:05 CEST 2016

On 13/05/2016 03:34, Todd Carpenter wrote:
> A thoroughly entertaining read is Ross Anderson's _Security
> Engineering_ book.

It's available as a free download here:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/book.html with links to course materials
and much more.

And, while we are giving things away, here's a link to my Gresham
College lectures: http://www.gresham.ac.uk/professorships/it-professorship/

Feel free to use my videos, slides and written text material, but please
give an attribution to Gresham College. It's an astonishing institution,
founded in 1597 to provide free, academic lectures to educate the
citizens of London (some years later, a group of Gresham Professors,
including Sir Christopher Wren, founded the Royal Society). There are
over 1900 lectures online, on almost every subject. It's a remarkable
free resource. (I can only grant permission to use *my* lecture
materials - others may have retained their own copyright).

Martyn