[SystemSafety] Making Standards available .....

paul_e.bennett at topmail.co.uk paul_e.bennett at topmail.co.uk
Sun May 15 10:35:02 CEST 2016

On 15/05/2016 at 5:28 AM, "Daniel Grivicic" <grivsta at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello Martyn,
>
>I looked in the index of the book and, yes, there was no mention of
>security. I am not sure why it is not mentioned - a question for
>the author
>perhaps? (Nothing specific in the bibliography too.)

If we are looking for good books on Systems Design then I shall certainly
recommend Phil Koopman's "Better Embedded System Software"  which
has  sections on:-

 Software Development Process
 Requirements Architecture
 Design
 Implementation
 Verification and Validation
 Critical System Properties

The latter section includes chapters on:-
    Dependability
    Security
    Safety
    Watchdog Timers
    System Reset

I would certainly use it as a course reference if I were teaching.

Regards

Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET
Systems Engineer

Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET.....<email://Paul_E.Bennett@topmail.co.uk>