[SystemSafety] Tram Accident in Croydon

Andreoli, Kevin (UK) kevin.andreoli at baesystems.com
Thu Nov 10 09:36:56 CET 2016

Peter,

I suspect the reason rail type safety is apparently not installed will be down to the thinking that Trams are Buses on rails and not Tram = Train.  I would be surprised if the average London Bus averages more than a few mph/kph, and most people think of a Tram doing similar speeds.

Kevin
--
Usual disclaimers regarding my opinion not my employer's.