[SystemSafety] STAMP (Systems Theoretic Accident Model & Processes) - Live Training in London

Simon Whiteley simon at whiteley-safety.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 02:14:37 CET 2016

Hello fellow List members!

This email is to let you know that I'm running my first STAMP training
session in London on Monday the 5th of December.

If you want to learn about STAMP (Systems Theoretic Accident Model &
Processes) rapidly, and in an immersive environment, this is the course for
you.

If you are ready to learn about the massive potential STAMP-based Methods
can provide not only for today's Systems, but also the novel Systems of the
Future, this course is most definitely for you.

The on-page video explains more.

Please register here:

https://whiteleysafety.mykajabi.com/store/gHPiEzwH

I'm really excited to be delivering this first-of-its-kind course in the UK,
and cant wait to show people the future of Safety Management and System
Safety Engineering across all domains.

All the very best, as always.

-Simon.

p.s. if you have any friends / colleagues that want to learn about STAMP
without jetting around the world and increasing the CO2 foot print, amongst
other costs, please pass on the link, so they can register too.

p.p.s. I've managed to arrange a rather interesting venue, which fits into
my training very well!

Kindest Regards,

Simon P.P. Whiteley BEng (Hons) MSc MRAeS

DIRECTOR

M: +44(0) 7899 754090

E:  <mailto:simon at whiteley-safety.co.uk> simon at whiteley-safety.co.uk

W:
<http://www.dependable-management.com/?utm_source=SES_SW&utm_medium=emailsig
&utm_campaign=SES> www.whiteley-safety.co.uk

W:
<http://www.dependable-management.com/?utm_source=SES_SW&utm_medium=emailsig
&utm_campaign=SES> www.dependable-management.com

Whiteley Aerospace Safety Engineering & Management Limited
Registered Office: Delta 606, Welton Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, England SN5
7XF, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 6785948

VAT Registration No: 943 9340 07