[SystemSafety] SKODA Crash in the UK - Cruise Control Stuck On

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 11:34:23 CET 2016

And here's the Guardian link, with the expert evidence saying that the
last 5 seconds showed no problems.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/nov/24/skoda-driver-decapitated-in-stuck-cruise-control-mystery

The Bookout v Toyota Barr expert evidence [available online] provides an
interesting background.

Martyn