[SystemSafety] SKODA Crash in the UK - Cruise Control Stuck On

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 15:43:07 CET 2016

It should be possible to locate the coroners' court address, if anyone
wants to inquire whether a transcript of the expert evidence is available.

Shifting to neutral or depressing the clutch would sound scary if the
engine was really at maximun acceleration. Would the engine survive? If
the engine failed, would the failure be catastrophic?

Martyn