[SystemSafety] Story in engineering

SPRIGGS, John J John.SPRIGGS at nats.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 13:09:58 CEST 2016

Thanks for this, Les,
I have written a couple of pieces for the Safety-critical Systems Club journal on that topic (2001 and 2012), but I have never succeeded in finishing an actual story of the genre - some character always ends up doing something more interesting and takes the focus, whilst the original baddie, "He Who Hides Risk", gets edited out ...

John