[SystemSafety] [WEBINAR INVITE] Runway Incursion / CAST Accident Analysis: Tenerife 40th

Simon Whiteley simon at whiteley-safety.co.uk
Wed Apr 19 16:42:55 CEST 2017

Hello fellow list members,

Just a short notice reminder, if you haven't already seen mention on
LinkedIN, I'm running an extended replay of my recent MIT Presentation
showing how I applied CAST (Causal Analysis based on STAMP) Accident
Analysis to a Runway Incursion Case Study: Tenerife Disaster March 1977.

If this is of interest, please register here:

https://systemsafety.lpages.co/webinar-170420-registration/

If you have friends / colleagues who are also interested in Accident /
Incident Investigation or Runway Incursions, please pass the link on.

The Webinar will be about an hour, with the main component being about 50-60
mins, with plenty of time for Q&A.

The Webinar is FREE and will be recorded, with the replay made available to
registrants.

Do not delay, spaces are limited (as last time) and the Webinar is expected
to be full.

I look forward to seeing you on the Webinar!

All the very best, as always.

-Simon Whiteley.

p.s. if you can't make this webinar, you're welcome to register for future
webinars regarding STAMP here:

http://www.systemsafetywebinar.com/