[SystemSafety] A Common Programming Language for the Department of Defense

Ben Brosgol brosgol at adacore.com
Thu Apr 27 19:43:39 CEST 2017

One of my colleagues at IDA sent me a pdf (7.5MB):

http://www1.adacore.com/~brosgol/Fisher-P-1191.pdf

The author, Dave Fisher, was also the principal author of the various
requirements documents (Strawman etc) that eventually led to the design
of the Ada language.  I was the head of the Red language team during the
design competition; those were interesting times :-)