[SystemSafety] Reminder: CfPart in Empirical Study of System Safety Practice

Mario Gleirscher mario.gleirscher at tum.de
Fri Aug 4 15:51:23 CEST 2017

[Please, apologize multiple copies of this call.]

Dear ladies and gentleman,

this is just a gentle reminder of our recent invitation to an empirical
study currently undertaken at Technical University of Munich.

Goal:    We are striving for about 150 responses from the field.

Hence, we decided to extend our survey period to the 31st of August
2017. Please, support system safety research with your *anonymous*
response to the questionnaire at

https://ww2.unipark.de/uc/Safety/2680/

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Mario Gleirscher and Anne Nyokabi

--
Dr. Mario Gleirscher . +49 89 289 17832 . MI 00.11.055
Software and Systems Engineering . http://gleirscher.de