[SystemSafety] "How to Engineer Software" draft manuscript available for review

Steve Tockey Steve.Tockey at construx.com
Thu Aug 31 23:25:15 CEST 2017

A mostly complete draft of the manuscript for my next book—tentatively titled "How to Engineer Software”—can be found at

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jjjwmr3cpt4wgfc/AACSFjYD2p3PvcFzwFlb3S9Qa?dl=0<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edropbox%2Ecom%2Fsh%2Fjjjwmr3cpt4wgfc%2FAACSFjYD2p3PvcFzwFlb3S9Qa%3Fdl%3D0&urlhash=rZXx&_t=tracking_anet>

I welcome constructive review comments. Comments are best sent to me embedded in chapter PDFs and emailed to me as an attachment. Appendix H and I are still in-work, everything else is solid.

Thanks in advance,

— steve