[SystemSafety] Job Recruitment - Senior Safety Engineer at NATO Communications and Information Agency, The Hague, NLD

Muntean Raluca Cristina munteanrc at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 11:54:19 CET 2017

Good afternoon,

we are recruiting a Senior Safety Engineer (A3 grade) at NATO Communications and Information Agency, The Hague, Netherlands:https://nato.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=170637&lang=en# The deadline for applications is 15 December 2017. The salary  mentioned in the job details is tax free. Additional information on what the Agency offers in terms of allowances and privileges can be found at the following link:https://www.ncia.nato.int/Pages/Employment/What-we-offer.aspx
You can find some information on our products/projects/programmes at: https://www.ncia.nato.int/Our-Work/Pages/airc2.aspx
https://npc.ncia.nato.int/Pages/default.aspx.https://www.ncia.nato.int/BMD/Pages/Ballistic-Missile-Defence.aspx

We are looking forward to having an experienced safety engineer in our team!
Kind regards,
Cristina Cârstea