[SystemSafety] Australian System Safety Conference 2018, May 23 to 25, Melbourne

Eric Marsden eric.marsden at foncsi.org
Sat Dec 9 11:37:34 CET 2017

On 09/12/2017 06:41, Gareth Lock wrote:
> Sure. Although I cannot find a copy of Hudson’s 2000 paper.
>
> Hale, A., & Borys, D. (2013). Working to rule, or working safely? Part
> 1: A state of the art review. Safety Science, 55, 207–221.
> doi:10.1016/j.ssci.2012.05.011
>
> Phipps, D. L., Parker, D., Pals, E. J., Meakin, G. H., Nsoedo, C., &
> Beatty, P. C. (2008). Identifying violation-provoking conditions in a
> healthcare setting. Ergonomics, 51(11), 1625–1642.
> doi:10.1080/00140130802331617

The paper by Hudson et al

Hudson P, Verschuur W, Parker D, Lawton R and van der Graaf G. Bending
the rules: managing violation in
the workplace. International Conference of the Society of Petroleum
Engineers 2000.

is available at
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/William_Verschuur/publication/256495068_bending/links/00b7d5231bacbc7992000000.pdf

Cheers,

--
Foundation for an Industrial Safety Culture      Risk Engineering (personal site)
Web: https://foncsi.org/                            https://risk-engineering.org/