[SystemSafety] Koopman replies to concerns over Toyota UA case

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 00:28:49 CET 2017

That’s exactly the point of using McCabe as a measure of ‘economy of
effort’ for critical code. If your critical code comes up high then you
know that you’ve got a problem to deal with in terms of verifying that
critical part. Assuming that you treat such code differently of course. So
McCabe (in principal) can be a metric (not the only one) for a key safety
principle.