[SystemSafety] help in Barcelona Spain

Amaya Atencia Yepez aatencia at gmv.com
Tue Feb 14 22:39:20 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,
I read this list because it is a safety forum, but not a discussion about Spanish national borders or tourism.
 I think we all have many mails in our mailbox to pay attention to.
Please, keep this list to its original aim and move this type of conversation to a private chat.
Thanks for helping to maintain the safety discussions alive.
Amaya

Enviado desde mi iPhone