[SystemSafety] Apple being sued for illegal use of Facetime

Smith, Brian E. (ARC-TH) brian.e.smith at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 5 05:01:15 CET 2017

Yes, indeed.  But, as an example, the 180-page Tesla Model S owner’s manual (North American version) may be a little daunting:

Model S Owner's Manual | Tesla<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwj5tpePjqrRAhUBxmMKHROLCtAQFgghMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tesla.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fmodel_s_owners_manual_north_america_en_us.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGahfQ2w69wGDxHSrBzONubDGE_cg&sig2=XfOES96Bnhrm5manXCh39w>

On 1/4/17, 7:06 PM, "systemsafety on behalf of Steve Tockey" <systemsafety-bounces at lists.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de<mailto:systemsafety-bounces at lists.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> on behalf of Steve.Tockey at construx.com<mailto:Steve.Tockey at construx.com>> wrote:

Isn't it called, "Reading the owner's manual"?