[SystemSafety] Apple being sued for illegal use of Facetime

Brent Kimberley brent_kimberley at rogers.com
Thu Jan 5 13:40:01 CET 2017

I was speaking generically with respect to protection and special protection.  The rarer the event - the less interest in training...

    On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 7:07 PM, Tim Schürmann <tschuerm at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:

 Well, correct me if i'm wrong... but isn't the acquisition of your
'driving licence' the 'operator training'.
Are you, (so to say) suggesting one should get a specific training from
the manufacturer of ones preferred car?

Kind Regards
Tim

On Mi, 2017-01-04 at 22:58 +0000, Brent Kimberley wrote:
> Operator training can be an issue.
>

> On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:20 PM, Mike Ellims
> <michael.ellims at tesco.net> wrote:

> I’m not so sure that’s a great idea. Our new Mondeo has a system to
> that is supposed to detect “driver fatigue”. The rate of false
> positives is positively maddening and it took ages to find the tiny
> little “OK” button on the steering wheel so I could get rid of the &^%
> $£ stupid message in the middle of the dashboard display (an LDC
> simulating analogue dials).
>
> The number of little buttons (and I mean little as in small) is in
> itself is positively maddening...

[...Rest of the Mail can be found on the SystemSafetyList..]

--
Kind Regards
Tim Schürmann