[SystemSafety] Apple being sued for illegal use of Facetime

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at causalis.com
Sat Jan 7 08:56:39 CET 2017

On 2017-01-07 00:28 , Les Chambers wrote:
> Given the presence of these laws, it should be possible to make a case that
> the Tesla motor-vehicle is illegal given that:

Article 20 says product risk is determined by a risk assessment and that products shall be
restricted, withdrawn or prohibited based on the results of this assessment.

> 1. [etc]
> Why then are Teslas driving on EU roads?

I suggest you ask a lawyer. I would imagine the lawyer would say that your list of points doesn't
look like a risk assessment.

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Bielefeld, Germany
MoreInCommon