[SystemSafety] New IEC draft guide

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 03:02:41 CET 2017

All,

> Unless you can give people a document number that looks like any of the
> following, please stop suggesting they make nuisance phone calls to BSI

This arrived today.  It looks like SC27 have jumped on the bandwagon.
Apart from the information below, I know nothing.
The information you will need when contacting your National
Standards body to find out more:

Name                    :N13301 SC 27 Proposal for a new work item on
(ISO/IEC NP 18045) Information technology — Security techniques —
Methodology for IT security evaluation
Action Due Date, Status :2017-02-16, For action
International number    :ISO/IEC JTC 1 N13301

Name                    :N13300 SC 27 Proposal for a new work item on
(ISO/IEC NP XXXXX) Information technology — Security techniques —
Introductory guidance on Evaluation for IT security
Action Due Date, Status :2017-02-16, For action
International number    :ISO/IEC JTC 1 N13300

Name                    :N13299 SC 27 Proposal for a new work item on
(ISO/IEC NP 15408-1) Information technology — Security techniques —
Evaluation criteria for IT security – Part 1  Introduction and general model
Action Due Date, Status :2017-02-16, For action
International number    :ISO/IEC JTC 1 N13299

Name                    :N13298 SC 27 Proposal for a new work item on
(ISO/IEC NP 15408-2) Information technology — Security techniques —
Evaluation criteria for IT security – Part 2  Security functional components
Action Due Date, Status :2017-02-16, For action
International number    :ISO/IEC JTC 1 N13298

Name                    :N13297 SC 27 Proposal for a new work item on
(ISO/IEC NP 15408-3) Information technology — Security techniques —
Evaluation criteria for IT security – Part 3  Security assurance components
Action Due Date, Status :2017-02-16, For action
International number    :ISO/IEC JTC 1 N13297

Name                    :N13296 SC 27 Proposal for a new work item on
(ISO/IEC NP 15408-4) Information technology — Security techniques —
Evaluation criteria for IT security – Part 4  Framework for the
specification of evaluation methods and activities
Action Due Date, Status :2017-02-16, For action
International number    :ISO/IEC JTC 1 N13296

Name                    :N13295 SC 27 Proposal for a new work item on
(ISO/IEC NP 15408-5) Information technology — Security techniques —
Evaluation criteria for IT security – Part 5  Pre-defined packages of
security requirements Security assurance components
Action Due Date, Status :2017-02-16, For action
International number    :ISO/IEC JTC 1 N13295