[SystemSafety] [WEBINAR INVITE] Runway Incursion / CAST Accident Analysis

Simon Whiteley simon at whiteley-safety.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 22:19:02 CET 2017

Hello fellow list members,

I'm running a free training session showing how I applied CAST (Causal
Analysis based on STAMP) Accident Analysis to a Runway Incursion Case Study.

If this is of interest, please register here:

https://systemsafety.leadpages.co/webinar-1702-registration/

If you have friends / colleagues who are also interested in Accident /
Incident Investigation or Runway Incursions, please feel free to pass the
link on.

The Webinar will be about an hour, with the training component being about
45 mins, with plenty of time for Q&A.

The Webinar is FREE and will be recorded, and replay will be made available
to registrants.

Please do not delay, as spaces are limited (more than last time) and the
Webinar is expected to be full.

I look forward to seeing you on the Webinar!

All the very best, as always.

-Simon.

p.s. I haven't forgotten about the skoda incident. I have been in touch with
the Coroner's office, developed the STAMP Hierarchical Control Structure
(based on publically available information), and have begun discussions with
a certain vehicle manufacturer.

When this is ready, I'll let you know.

The findings so far, are interesting, but also particularly concerning. Even
more so because my car is keyless and automatic.

Kindest Regards,

Simon P.P. Whiteley BEng (Hons) MSc MRAeS

DIRECTOR

M: +44(0) 7899 754090

E:  <mailto:simon at whiteley-safety.co.uk> simon at whiteley-safety.co.uk

W:
<http://www.dependable-management.com/?utm_source=SES_SW&utm_medium=emailsig
&utm_campaign=SES> www.whiteley-safety.co.uk

Whiteley Aerospace Safety Engineering & Management Limited
Registered Office: Delta 606, Welton Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, England SN5
7XF, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 6785948

VAT Registration No: 943 9340 07