[SystemSafety] System Safety Practice -- An Online Survey

Mario Gleirscher mario.gleirscher at tum.de
Mon Jul 10 16:53:23 CEST 2017

Dear safety practitioner,

we are conducting a study of the profile of system safety and security
practitioners and researchers. We would like to study their tasks,
challenges, problems, expectations, experiences, and opinions in the
safety-critical systems context.

For the success of this first study, we kindly request your
participation in a brief 15-20 min online survey before the 20th of July
2017.  Please, visit our survey web site at

https://ww2.unipark.de/uc/Safety/2680/

Thank you very much for your support! We are seeking to approximate a
representative sample, hence, feel free to send this link to your
trusted members of the system safety community.

Best regards,
Mario Gleirscher

--
Dr. Mario Gleirscher . +49 89 289 17832 . MI 00.11.055
Software and Systems Engineering . http://gleirscher.de