[SystemSafety] Uranium+seawater -> Yellow substances?

andy loeblas at comcast.net
Mon Jul 24 18:18:34 CEST 2017

I believe that uranium products at various stages of the refining process
are yellow.  Depending on temperature, which is not consistent throughout
the melt substance, and due to mixing of other metals and materials in the
melt, it would seem that many colors would be evident and that also is
confused by the amount and quality of light in water as well as perhaps the
mineral content of the water when the melt was formed.