[SystemSafety] Uranium+seawater -> Yellow substances?

Peter Bishop pgb at adelard.com
Tue Jul 25 07:40:21 CEST 2017

Also used for coloured glassware

https://www.orau.org/ptp/collection/consumer%20products/vaseline.htm

--

Peter Bishop
Chief Scientist

Registered office: Stourside Place, Station Road, Ashford, Kent TN12 1PP
Registered in England & Wales no. OC 304551. VAT no. 454 489808

This e-mail, and any attachments, is confidential and for the use of
the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please
telephone 020 7832 5850. We do not accept legal responsibility for
this e-mail or any viruses.