[SystemSafety] Uranium+seawater -> Yellow substances?

Chris Hills safetyyork at phaedsys.com
Wed Jul 26 10:47:01 CEST 2017

I love the fact that one of, if not the, most powerful nuclear powered
warships in the world can be stopped by a few jellies with no back bone. :-)

There is something poetic about it.

No I am not going to mention War of the Worlds.

Regards
   Chris

Phaedrus Systems Ltd
FREEphone 0808 1800 358    International +44 1827 259 546
Vat GB860621831  Co Reg #04120771
Http://www.phaedsys.com  chills at phaedsys.com