[SystemSafety] Suggestion for a tribute for John Knight

C. Michael Holloway c.m.holloway at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 1 17:00:40 CET 2017

As those of you who knew John will surely recall, his standard daily
outfit included a white shirt with a tie. In honor of John, I propose
that tomorrow (Thursday 2 March, one week after his death) as many of
you who are able don a white shirt and tie and take a picture of
yourself so attired.

If a goodly number of such photos are sent to me, I'll compile them, and
send them to John's wife as a tribute to him from his safety critical
mailing list friends.  Please send the photos to my personal e-mail
address: cmh at alumni.virginia.edu.

--
*C. Michael Holloway*
[ Senior Research Engineer | NASA Langley Research Center, MS 130,

(The words in this message are mine alone; neither blame nor credit NASA
for them.)