[SystemSafety] A different Historical Question

nfr felix.redmill at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Mar 23 10:55:21 CET 2017

John,
A paper, Breaking Through the 10e6 Barrier, by R.W. Howard, was published at the International Federation of Airworthiness Conference in Auckland in October 1991. I don’t have the whole paper, but it carried a section on Statistical Safety Assessment Methods and may be helpful to you, if you haven’t already read it.
Felix.