[SystemSafety] A General Theory of Love

Les Chambers les at chambers.com.au
Thu May 11 21:36:44 CEST 2017

How is it different?
I recently had a conversation with a bank teller that was only slightly above the utility of this:
http://www.manifestation.com/neurotoys/eliza.php3
It was a distinctly non-rogerian exchange though. His answer to my question, "can I deposit these three foreign currency cheques" was, "No!"
Connect Eliza to petabytes of data on banking procedures and the outcome would have been much happier.
We want to be loved and many of us don't get enough. I solved my problem on the bank's complaint line. I found a compassionate voice. Frankly, I could care less if it was machine or human.
Watch the movie, "Her". This is we are headed. In fact we are almost there.
Les