[SystemSafety] CREST Open Workshop - Information Theory and Software Testing

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 00:00:04 CET 2017

All,

The open workshops an UCL can be very interesting, and the topic
of the January workshop: Information Theory and Software Testing
http://crest.cs.ucl.ac.uk/cow/57/

They welcome people from industry, but speakers tend to be swimming
at the deep end (not maths heavy, but latest trendy ideas).

I was talking with the organizer at this month's workshop, who is
up for me giving a talk along the lines of this post:
https://shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com/2015/04/04/entropy-software-researchers-go-to-topic-when-they-have-no-idea-what-else-to-talk-about/