[SystemSafety] List of standards related to Cyber-security / Safety-Security mix?

田口研治 kenji.taguchi at aist.go.jp
Thu Sep 14 14:06:43 CEST 2017

Hi, everyone,

I'd like to draw your attention to the following two standardization activities on safety and security at IEC:

TC65/WG 20: Industrial-process measurement, control and automation – Framework to bridge the requirements for safety and security

This WG aims to bridge IEC 61508 and IEC 62443.

Another one is this.

TC44/WG15: SECURITY ASPECTS RELATED TO FUNCTIONAL SAFETY OF SAFETY-RELATED CONTROL SYSTEMS

Hope this is of some help.

Kenji

Kenji Taguchi Ph.D (Computer Science)

Invited Senior Researcher

Co-chair of OMG SysA PTF

Software Analytics Research Group
Information Technology Research Institute
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)

1-8-31 Midorigaoka Ikeda, Osak 563-8577 Japan
Tel: +81-6-6494-8051 Fax: +81-72-751-9949