[SystemSafety] Bossavit's Leprechauns book

Chris Hills safetyyork at phaedsys.com
Wed Dec 5 16:44:56 CET 2018

Derek

I thought PBL was writing a list of "well known myths"  the members of this
list  could add to the ones in the book.
" Bossavit says he is going to keep at it, with other memes. Let us hope he
does, for tracing memes is a worthwhile social enterprise for engineering. I
could suggest some more -- going through a list of recent themes on this
list:"