[SystemSafety] Bossavit's Leprechauns book

Les Chambers Les at chambers.com.au
Thu Dec 6 23:00:51 CET 2018

Derek
Thanks but Shock horror.  Sounds like he is devaluing some of the fundamental truths of SE.
For example the ‘rising cost’ concept is the basis for spending millions on V&V. Righteous
dollars.
Have we a tech Trump amongst us pedaling fake news with honeyed words?
Seriously though, this type of BS does not advance the SE canon.
Bin it!
Les

les at chambers.com.au
+61 (0)412 648 992