[SystemSafety] Safety Culture redux

Steve Tockey Steve.Tockey at construx.com
Mon Feb 26 20:27:08 CET 2018

David,
Very interesting. One question. On your web site
(http://www.eschertech.com/products/verified_dbc.php), you say,

“Contracts are most naturally and simply expressed in terms of a simple
abstract data model of a class”

Where can I find more detail on that “simple abstract data model of a
class”? There could be some interesting synergy between that model and
something that I have been working on.

Thanks,

— steve