[SystemSafety] Report on Risks of UAVs in US NAS

C. Michael Holloway c.m.holloway at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 20 17:22:38 CEST 2018

All I will write about the report is the same sentence I wrote when
forwarding the link to some friends and acquaintances:

After a quick scan of the report I can confidently assert that not
/every/ sentence in it is false, misleading, or ignorant.

--
All the best,
*C. Michael Holloway* (cMh)

(The words in this message are mine alone;
neither blame nor credit NASA for them.)