[SystemSafety] A Fire Code for Software?

Steve Tockey Steve.Tockey at construx.com
Mon Mar 19 09:41:49 CET 2018

As a FYI, Cem Caner has been doing some work along the lines of Consumer
Protection and software in the US. Basically, everything is supposed to be
governed by something called the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) that,
apparently, can supersede anything that the software vendors would like
you to think.

You might want to see: http://badsoftware.com/sepg.htm

It¹s 20 years old now so I can¹t say how up-to-date it is, but it did make
for some interesting reading.

Cheers,

‹ steve