[SystemSafety] Collected stopgap measures

Paul Sherwood paul.sherwood at codethink.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 09:44:59 CET 2018

On 2018-11-02 10:35, Olwen Morgan wrote:
> On 02/11/2018 09:30, Paul Sherwood wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> ... it's obvious that we DO NOT need documented requirements, or
> documented design.
>
> <snip>
>

> It's equally obvious that some people need cavity skull insulation.

I agree.  However it's not obvious why you've stated this in reply to my
comment - it could be that you're implying that I'm one of the airheads,
or just making an off-topic quip to relieve the tension :-)

In either case, I take it that you understand that most of the software
in the world today doesn't have documented requirements or architecture.

Now I'll get back to parsing the various constructive suggestions that
you and others have made over the last couple of weeks. Recently there's
been more content on this list than I have bandwidth for...