[SystemSafety] Collected stopgap measures (Hoare)

Nick Tudor njt at tudorassoc.com
Fri Nov 16 17:29:39 CET 2018

Well I can't argue with your sums, but then if you come from a false
premise anything can be 'proven'...

Who said anything about manual proofs....this was, as I pointed out,
automatic....

And BTW, I don't really mind if you believe me or not.

Nick Tudor
Tudor Associates Ltd
Mobile: +44(0)7412 074654
www.tudorassoc.com