[SystemSafety] Purpose of this list?

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at causalis.com
Thu Nov 22 11:51:23 CET 2018

On 2018-11-21 13:16 , Michael J. Pont wrote:
> At times, I’m left wondering what the purpose of this list is?

The purpose of this Mailing List is to provide a forum for professionals and students involved in
aspects of system safety to discuss technical issues in system safety which attract their interest.

It started on 19 May, 1995 at the University of York, and we (RVS, Uni Bielefeld) took it over in
Summer 2012 when York switched to Google-based services and many readers and contributors were
unable further to participate because of their company policies concerning commercial internet
services provision.

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Bielefeld, Germany
MoreInCommon