[SystemSafety] #MITstamp19

Simon Whiteley simon at whiteley-safety.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 20:00:48 CET 2018

Hello all,
Counting down to the MIT STAMP Workshop 2019!
-Abstracts due Dec 7, 2018.

Please see message below from Nancy Leveson,

All the best,
Simon Whiteley

===== message follows =====
A reminder that abstracts for presentations and other ideas for the workshop are due Dec. 7. Please email them to me. Further information can be found at http://psas.scripts.mit.edu/

Also, registration is now open for the workshop. You can find the link at the webpage above. Although there is no registration fee, we ask that you please register so that we can find appropriate sized rooms at MIT (last year over 300 people attended) and also order food for the buffet dinner. If you are not allowed to access google forms, please just send the information in an email to me and I will register you. If later you find that you are unable to attend, we will be happy to "unregister" you.

The detailed program will be available at the end of January.

One other note: there have now been over 10,000 downloads of the STPA Handbook since it was put up on the website in March. [We have no count for the Japanese version.] A CAST Handbook is in preparation and should be finished by the time of the workshop.

Warm Regards, Nancy

Prof. Nancy Leveson
Aeronautics and Astronautics
MIT, Room 33-334