[SystemSafety] Bounded rationality or ignorance?

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Thu Oct 11 15:35:05 CEST 2018

On 11/10/18 14:15, Robert P. Schaefer wrote:

<snip>

 >>> The detection is political, (i.e. who is allowed to say there IS a
problem?).

<snip>

You're spot-on here. I've had many experiences where I could see there
was a problem but been told that it was not my place to raise the issue.
If nobody will listen, all you can do is to confirm your opinion in
writing and be prepared to vote with your feet.

There are always political dimensions to these situations, which is
another reason why I'm sceptical about behavioural economics helping
very much.

Olwen