[SystemSafety] Move fast and break things

Nick Tudor njt at tudorassoc.com
Wed Oct 17 17:57:59 CEST 2018

You are at liberty to comment on the proposal at (thanks to Dewi for the
alert):
https://www.easa.europa.eu/document-library/product-certification-consultations/proposed-special-condition-vtol

One of the fun parts is on pg 26; the last page.  This table is the same as
that produced for unmanned aircraft by JARUS, which in itself is nuts
(IMO).  Read also the aspects re control and pilot competencies; that's fun
too!  Then re-read the table at page 26...in the Chinese way, I found
it....'interesting'.  I have commented and got a polite reply.

Nick Tudor
Tudor Associates Ltd
Mobile: +44(0)7412 074654
www.tudorassoc.com