[SystemSafety] A small taste of what we're up against

Steve Tockey Steve.Tockey at construx.com
Thu Oct 25 04:15:09 CEST 2018

Agreed, but being able to do some meaningful semantic analysis of the code is only part of the struggle. The broader code semantic has to be verified against some external description of necessary system behavioral semantics.

Trying to precisely, concisely, and accurately capture necessary system behavioral semantics in any natural language is a lost cause.

Lack of knowledge and use of system behavioral semantics specification languages is a much bigger problem, IMHO.

— steve

发自我的 iPad